Saturday 30 April 2011

Whitsunday Islands

I think I found the most beautiful place on earth, well at least the most spectacular that I have ever seen. Whitehaven beach in the Whitsunday Islands is known as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, and I love beaches so it is my favorite place on earth. The sands are the purest and whitest of those anywhere else. It feels like walking on velvet. Our captain said it was a 10,000 dollar fine to take any of the sand from the beaches, thats worse than being found with cocaine. The sands have only been allowed to be taken twice, by NASA, and some extremely fancy resort on the neighboring island so that they could make their own beach, selfish jerks. So we hiked the forests around the beach and just marvelled at the sight of the beach. I want to get married here.




No comments:

Post a Comment